The holidays are upon us and Dr. Horowitz’ new book is available just in time to be given as the perfect gift of health to all those you care about and want to educate!
Be part of a worldwide Lyme educational campaign during the week of Cyber Monday, December 2nd to Sunday, December 8th. Buying books for friends, family, healthcare practitioners and politicians is one way of educating everyone about the dangers of tick-borne illness. This is your way of casting a vote to change how we diagnose and treat Lyme and tick-borne disorders. Let’s everyone participate in a grass roots movement to change the course of this devastating illness.
Why Can’t I Get Better lays out a 16-Point Differential Diagnostic Map, the basis for his revolutionary Lyme treatment plan. This book takes an overarching approach to treating all chronic illness and helps cut through the frustration, misinformation and endless questions about Lyme and chronic illness. Dr. Horowitz’s enlightening story of medical discovery, science and politics is an all-in-one source for patients of chronic illness to identify their own symptoms and work with their doctors for the best possible treatment outcome.
Make a list of not just who is naughty or nice, but of all the folks you want to educate about Lyme and chronic diseases.
In addition to gaining a treasure trove of personal knowledge, here are some suggestions for gift giving:
- Lyme patients, family & friends
- Health care practitioners in the various fields of medicine that see patients who are affected by Lyme and tick-borne illness, such as: pediatricians, family practice physicians, internists, D.O.’s, OB-GYN’s, neurologists, psychiatrists, all mental health practitioners, cardiologists, rheumatologists, infectious disease doctors, endocrinologists, immunologists, gastroenterologists, N.P’s, P.A’s, naturopathic doctors, chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists, podiatrists, dentists, nurses…
- Educators, school teachers, principals, school nurses …
- Politicians, federal, state and local legislators, President Obama, and state governors ….
- Anyone who has been diagnosed with chronic fatigue, MS, fibromylagia, rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune diseases since Lyme is the great imitator.
- Those who want to learn how to stay healthy in the 21st century.
- You can also donate a book to your local library.
After 26 years and 12,000 patients Dr. Horowitz has made extraordinary progress in the field of Lyme and chronic diseases and finding out why people remain ill. This book has success stories and provides hope for those who have previously been unable to find answers to their illness.
The book can be found as hardcover, digital and audio.
Available Online At: